Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Draft of College Magazine



These are the annotated drafts of my college magazine; I will be using this draft as a guide to be able to produce my actual college magazine for the preliminary task set.


This is my draft of the front page cover; I have chosen to call the magazine "LSC" because that is the abbreviated name of the college I currently attend to "Leyton Sixth Form". Also I decided to make the masthead green to make it stand out to the reader, include a medium close up of a student on my front page to present it as a magazine for students, and some teasers for additional articles into this magazine.













This is my draft of the contents page; I have split each feature into 3 different sections for simplicity and make it easier to understand what is on the contents page. Each section has its own topic but they will all link to college life and being a student. I have included 3 other images into the magazine to add some excitement into the contents page because I wanted it to look attractive and reflect the atmosphere in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment