Thursday, 20 November 2014

My Chosen Photographs For The Magazine

 These are the images I am going to use;


FRONT PAGE







DPS




CONTENTS PAGE










  •  I chose these images because they are relevant to the genre of my magazine. They reflect urban music and culture and the target audience will be able to automatically detect what the artist is about.
  • The images I took in the photography studio were all portrait and mainly  medium close ups and long shots. My additional photography were also mainly portrait medium shots, and only one was landscape. This is to enable the audience to see fully who the artist is and what they are wearing; this helps publicize clothing brands and the artist themselves. The landscape image was to show equipment so to be able to fit everything into the picture it had to be done in landscape.
  • All my compositions have a unique catch to them and they resemble the different genres that I will be touching on within my music magazine. All my pictures are clear, with adequate lighting so everything in the image is able to be seen clearly by the audience and this is what I was aiming to do  with my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment