Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Magazine Construction 3

This is the incomplete version of double page spread.



I have started the construction of my double page spread.
At the moment I have only placed my images onto the page and the title of the page.
I have chosen to make the the title a rhetorical question so that the readers think about the title and are more persuaded to read on.
I have not yet assigned a permanent layout to this page, but I will like to maintain the planned layout that I made in my magazine house style, which was posted on my blog in November. Also seeing as I am still drafting out the text I am going to put on the page using Microsoft Word, I felt it was best not to include a layout until I am finished with the text.
Once again I am using InDesign to make my DPS as this software contains the suitable tools needed for this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment